Grand Capital

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Grand Capital - Page 12 Empty Re: Grand Capital

Post  ExpertGC on Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:07 am

Grand Capital opens new office in Namibia

We continue to promote financial literacy and expand our presence in regional markets, and in the African region particularly. Recently we hosted a series of educational seminars in Namibia that were met with much enthusiasm from the local trading community. Now we are pleased to announce the opening of a new office in Namibia.

Visit our office in Namibia to receive advice on all our services and products:

The new office is located at: 892 Theo Ben Gurirab Street, Walvis Bay, Namibia.
Working hours: 8.30 AM to 6.00 PM.

Contact our office in Walvis Bay:

Phone: +264813640786, +264812266799
Whatsapp: +79643293668
Telegram: https://t.me/GrandCapitalSA
Email: h.nyau@grandcapital.net, l.kapundja@grandcapital.net

Welcome to our new office!

Grand Capital team
ExpertGC
ExpertGC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ExpertGC on Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:26 am

Grand Capital becomes the first broker to integrate Serenity Escrow

Dear clients,

Last October we announced the launch of Serenity project, a secure trading platform. It was developed through the efforts of the Serenity team and our tech partner, UpTrader.

According to its founders, the goal of Serenity is to protect traders' funds with smart contracts and to protect traders’ accounts from theft and any other unlawful operations.

Today we are pleased to announce that the first version of Escrow has been launched. Grand Capital became the first broker to adopt the service and make it available for our clients.

Stanislav Vaneev, Grand Capital CEO:

Our company has always striven for transparency in Forex. It’s not a secret that there’s a problem of traders’ distrust in brokers. For a long time attempts were made to solve this problem by legal means, namely, by licensing. However, due to a number of factors, a license is not always a guarantee of quality of services and security of clients’ funds. Now, thanks to the modern technology, this issue can finally be solved globally for the whole market, for companies and traders worldwide. Serenity is a wonderful project driven by young and talented people. Grand Capital became the first broker to start testing Serenity Escrow, which makes trader-broker interaction secure and transparent. The idea of Escrow based on smart contracts was supported by a large number of companies, among them our friends and partners. We believe that all these companies, like us, will cooperate with this young project. After all, most of us share the same values: transparent and honest work.

Advantages of Escrow for traders

Let’s reiterate the advantages of Serenity for traders:

• It guarantees the security of funds on a trading account. For a deposit or withdrawal operation to be executed, it must be approved by at least two parties, This means that any actions concerning a client’s deposit must be confirmed by the trader, broker or Serenity;
  • Serenity serves as an arbitrator in broker-trader disputes. If the trader thinks that there’s been an unwarranted charge on their account, they submit a claim to Serenity. If the arbitrator rules in the trader’s favor, the broker must satisfy the claim.

How start using Escrow?

You need to:
1. Register on Escrow website;
2. Open a new Standard trading account (please, note that you can’t use your already existing Grand Capital accounts);
3. Make a deposit.

In what currencies can you deposit through Escrow?

Currently, you can trade using Escrow with a Grand Capital Standard account denominated in USD and ETH with Market Execution.

You can deposit to accounts created in Escrow in ETH and TUSD/USDT, the cryptocurrencies anchored to USD. 1 TUSD = 1 USDT =1 USD.

Project recognition

Serenity project was approved by numerous prominent fintech personalities: Dmitry Rannev (founder of AMTS Solutions), Dmitry Orlov (founder and developer of PAMM/RAMM technology), Yulia Mikhalchuk (cryptocurrency attorney, CorpLaw.Pro), Pyotr Tatarnikov (representative of The Financial Commission executive board) and many others.
ExpertGC
ExpertGC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ExpertGC on Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:41 am

Changes in CFD trading conditions

Dear clients!

We’re bringing to your attention that starting from November 5th, 2018, the level of hedged margin for the instruments in the following categories will be 25%: CFD STOCK USA, Russian STOCK, CFD CURRENCIES, CFD INDICES, CFD SOFTS, CFD ENERGIES, CFD MEATS, CFD GRAINS, CFD BONDS.

Please, take this information into account when planning your trading activity. If you have any questions, please, don’t hesitate to contact us at info@grandcapital.net or via LiveChat on our website. Our client support will be always glad to help you!

Grand Capital team
ExpertGC
ExpertGC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ExpertGC on Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:41 am

Trading CRYPTO СCY instruments on November 3rd

On November 3rd, 2018, the instruments of CRYPTO CCY category will be unavailable for trading due to scheduled maintenance from 12:00 AM to 2:00 AM (server time). After the maintenance is over, trading will be resumed as usual.

Please, take this information into account when planning your trading activities.

If you have any questions, contact us by email: info@grandcapital.net or via LiveChat on our website. Our employees will be always glad to help you.

Grand Capital
ExpertGC
ExpertGC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ExpertGC on Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:27 am

Changes in trading schedule on November 5th

Dear clients!

Due to celebration of Unity Day in Russia on November 5th, some changes will be introduced to the trading schedule.

Please, take this information into account when planning your trading activity.

If you have any questions, please, contact us by email: info@grandcapital.net or via LiveChat on our website. Our support will be glad to help you!

Grand Capital team
ExpertGC
ExpertGC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ExpertGC on Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:39 am

Changes in trading conditions for AUDDKK, AUDSGD and instruments with Instant Execution

Dear clients!

Please, note that from November 5th, 2018, you will not be able to open new trades with the following instruments: AUDDKK, AUDSGD, AUDCHF_IE, AUDDKK_IE, AUDSGD_IE , CADCHF_IE, CHFSGD_IE, EURCHF_IE, EURHKD_IE, EURNOK_IE, EURNZD_IE, EURSEK_IE, EURSGD_IE, EURZAR_IE, GBPAUD_IE, GBPCAD_IE, GBPCHF_IE, GBPDKK_IE, GBPNOK_IE, GBPNZD_IE, GBPSEK_IE, GBPSGD_IE, NZDCAD_IE, NZDCHF_IE, NZDJPY_IE, NZDSGD_IE, USDDKK_IE, USDHKD_IE, USDMXN_IE, USDNOK_IE, USDSEK_IE, USDSGD_IE, USDZAR_IE. Starting from that date, you will have the opportunity to close the positions that are already open within two weeks. November 19th 2018, all open trades involving the instruments listed above will be force closed.

Please, take this information into account when planning your trading activity. If you have any questions, contact us at info@grandcapital.net or via LiveChat on our website. Our employees will be always glad to help you!

Grand Capital team
ExpertGC
ExpertGC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ExpertGC on Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:46 am

Become a Speaker at Grand Capital Financial Business Expo, a Major Trading Event in Africa

Our company invites speakers to participate in Grand Capital Financial Business Expo. Our events provide the opportunity to earn a reputation in the business world and address large audiences for free.

Have you always wanted to be a financial coach? The time is ripe to make your first step!

To fit our criteria, you must:

Grand Capital Financial Business Expo will take place on March 2nd in Windhoek, Namibia and on March 9th in Johannesburg, South Africa.

What topics are discussed at Grand Capital events?

• What is Forex trading and what trading instruments are there;
  • What strategies are used for Forex trading;
  • What kind of income you can receive from trading.

Grand Capital is an international broker with branches in 9 countries of the world. Over half a million clients trade with us. Our events take place in major cities of Europe, Asia and Africa, while our business activities are widely covered by the media. We offer our speakers to address a large audience of motivated listeners. Grand Capital Financial Business Expo is expected to attract over 3,000 visitors.

We’re ready to consider your candidacy. If you want to speak before an audience, submit an application to our investment advisor Goutam Das using any convenient contact means:
Email: g.das@grandcapital.net
Phone: +7 (812) 389-66-79
Whatsapp: +79643293668
Telegram: @gdasgc

Last edited by ExpertGC on Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
ExpertGC
ExpertGC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ExpertGC on Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:57 am

Winner of 236th Round of Drag Trade: I’m Happy to Have Become a Trader

Read the interviews of Drag Trade and Rally Trade winners in our latest round-up.

Hosni Nour from Tunisia, the winner of the 453rd round of Drag Trade, received real $200

I’m 29, my hobbies are Forex trading and sports. I prefer trading EUR/USD, GBP/USD/ USD/JPY, USD/ZAR, I use scalping and technical analysis. My goal is to start earning my living by trading. My most successful trade ever was my victory in this contest. When trading, I’m able to overcome anxiety thanks to my confidence and patience. I like Grand Capital contests because they are held weekly. Also, the company offers low spreads and many simple, convenient deposit and withdrawal methods.

Khan Junaid, Pakistan, the winner of the 236th round of Rally Trade, received $500 no-deposit bonus

I like trading USD/JPY, GBP/JPY, EUR/JPY. I’m constantly adjusting my trading style according to current market trends. Especially at the start of a new trading quarter. Among Grand Capital contests I prefer Rally Trade, because I like the prizes. This was a great round. At first, I thought I wasn’t going to win because there were many strong opponents. However, I opened several really good positions and shot ahead! Following the trend is a good habit, it’s a sure way to success. Becoming a trader requires time, you have to be patient and cool-headed. All in all, you don’t need any special skills to become a Forex trader. You only need to be calm and invest only a part of your income. Never put all your money into it. Before placing each trade I set Take Profit and Stop Loss and never risk my money outside of these levels. Before entering the market, I always examine its daily behavior. I still haven’t achieved what I want in trading. I’ve had both many failures and very profitable trades. I’m happy to have become a trader.

Register for the next round of our trading contests right now.
ExpertGC
ExpertGC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ExpertGC on Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:59 am

Grand Capital on Telegram

We are glad to inform you that Grand Capital now has its own Telegram channel, where you can quickly and easily get up-to-date information on the foreign exchange market.

Follow our channel to receive important trading and economic news daily. Remember that keeping your hand on the market’s pulse is one of the main components of the modern trader’s success, and it can have a significant impact on your trading results.

Additionally, you’ll find free detailed technical analyses with charts provided by our experts.

On Mondays, we’ll share with you the essential economic news and events for the current trading week, only the latest and most important information for the traders will be included in our weekly overview. It will be based on the past and current indicators and contain predictions for the future market behavior. The overview will help you  monitor the releases of statistics of the world’s largest economies: the US, the UK, Japan, European Union, etc.

Thanks to the new format, you can read our channel at any time convenient for you and use this data to improve your strategy and make independent decisions.

Join our official Telegram channel!
ExpertGC
ExpertGC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ExpertGC on Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:56 am

Buy Money Booster trading robots at 90% off

Grand Capital in collaboration with the trading robot developer Money Booster is launching a promotion. The company creates modern and effective EAs with advanced risk management system that allow to make the process of trading fully automated.

Money Booster trading robots’ settings can be adjusted to suit a specific account type and leverage and provide a high standard of security. While under development, Money Booster trading robots were tested on Grand Capital accounts, which means that they are a perfect match with our system and will demonstrate top performance.

Only until February 28th, Grand Capital clients have a unique opportunity to purchase Money Booster trading robots at a special price of $50 instead of $500.

You will also get:

• continual tech support;
  • user friendly PDF guide for installation and set-up of EAs.

To participate in the promotion:

1. if you’re already a client of Grand Capital, make sure that you have a Micro account and your balance is at least $600, or open a new Micro account and deposit at least $600;
  2. submit a request for a trading robot on Money Booster website;
  3. install the trading robot following the provided instructions;
  4. watch your EA trade for you!

Still have questions? Contact us: philippines@grandcapital.net

The company is not responsible for the trading results of EAs.
ExpertGC
ExpertGC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ExpertGC on Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:51 am

Interview with contest winners: my most effective trades are those done in accordance with my strategy

We asked the winners of Drag Trade to share with us what instruments and strategies help them earn profit from Forex trades. Read their answers in our latest round-up.

Abdelkader Toubal, Algiers, the winner of the 455th round of Drag Trade, received real $200

Trading experience: 5 years
Preferred instruments: major currency pairs, gold, and oil
Trading strategy: scalping
Indicators: Moving Averages, MACD

I’m 40, I own a small car business. I have always been attracted to the financial industry, but I never imagined you could trade in Forex in the comfort of your home. After a period of education, I started trading. My goal is to become a professional trader, receive a decent income to change my life and country.

My most effective trades are those done thoroughly in accordance with my trading strategy. It’s not even important whether they are profitable or losing, it’s important to develop your strategy further and make it work in the end. Usually I’m very emotional, however, when it comes to trading, I try to get a grip on myself. Classical music helps me with this. If I feel like I’m too anxious and can’t trade, I get on my bike and ride somewhere. When I was choosing a broker, I looked through online rankings, compared deposit and withdrawal methods. I started trading with Grand Capital because of the many opportunities that they offer: Crypto and Swap Free trading accounts, lots of deposit and withdrawal options, bonuses and contests. Among the contests, I like Drag Trade and Rally Trade most of all, while Future Trade is a bit too difficult for me. This round was quite hard. First, I lost the profit from my first trade, though I was one step away from winning, then I had to close the second trade, but I still won. My piece of advice for beginners is to work with honest brokers, like Grand Capital, keep to one strategy, keep on learning and discover something new every day.

Mahtab Yar, Pakistan, the winner of the 456tgh round of Drag Trade, received real $200

Trading experience: 5 years
Preferred trading instruments: CFD
Trading strategy: fundamental analysis
Indicators: Bollinger bands

My name is Mahtab Yar, I’m 28 and I’m a tourism agent. Forex trading is my passion. I studied websites of brokers, checked their news and watched webinars to learn more about trading. I want to earn enough money through trading to start my own tourism business. Every trade with stop loss which resulted in profit is a successful trade, while an unsuccessful trade means that I forgot to set up the orders. My trading style is quite measured. Every time something goes wrong and I can’t handle the emotions, I simply stop trading and don’t return to the market until I feel the trend. I like brokers with good tech support and fast deposit. I decided to take part in a Grand Capital contest because I had read a lot of positive reviews about it. My main advantage in the competition was my knowledge of trends, as well as some USD rate spikes thanks to which I managed to make a profit and win the contest. I recommend newcomers to enter good positions, study the market, practice constantly and use small investments at first.

ExpertGC
ExpertGC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ExpertGC on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:24 am

Maintenance on Grand Capital website on February 12th

Due to planned maintenance on our website, from 3:00 AM to 4:00 PM (GMT) on February 12th, temporary malfunctions are expected in the operation of Private Office (it may be completely unavailable).

Please, take this information into account when planning your trading activity. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our client support by email info@grandcapital.net or via LiveChat on our website.

We apologize for any possible inconvenience.
ExpertGC
ExpertGC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Grand Capital - Page 12 Empty Interview with contest winners on March 21st

Post  ExpertGC on Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:40 am

It’s quite possible to successfully engage in investing while combining it with your main occupation. Learn how a farmer from Iraq, a factory professional from Crimea and a system administrator from Pakistan trade Forex and how this activity turned from a hobby into a source of permanent income.
Yuriy Bobrenko, Crimea, the winner of the 241st round of Rally Trade, received $500 no deposit bonus
I’m 31 years old and I’m a factory worker. My hobbies include sports and Forex trading. I’ve been trading since 2014, it provides me with additional income. I’ve learned trading on social media and YouTube. At first, I wasn’t successful because I was holding onto positions for too long. As they say, greed was my undoing. My favorite instruments are GBP pairs. My most successful trade was placed during Brexit.
I used to adhere to scalping strategies, now I’m more conservative and use support and resistance levels. I like Grand Capital because of their contests, they can help you start trading without any initial funds. I also like the fact that this broker is based in my country.
I got lucky and won the latest round by a narrow margin despite the intense struggle. I’ll give a piece of advice for beginners: don’t waste your energy on too many strategies, be patient and don’t chase after big profits.
Hamid Akbar, Pakistan, the winner of the 73rd round of Futures Trade, received $1,000 no deposit bonus
My name is Hamid Akbar, I’m from Pakistan and I’m 43. I work as a system administrator and spend most of my time in the office. In the evenings, I often go to a gym, I like sports. I’m a newcomer to Forex trading. I’ve been learning it on YouTube videos and on the internet in general for a year.
I like Forex because it offers a great opportunity for generating extra income.
My most successful investment was the purchase of Bitcoin. I had a small stock of BTC just when the price jumped to $19,000. Unfortunately, I couldn’t sell it at that price. The hardest thing for me was to learn using indicators, even after watching the tutorials. My favorite CFDs are gold and silver.
At first, it was difficult to choose a broker, but at last, I picked Grand Capital because of quick withdrawals and good customer support. Trend awareness helped me win.
Karar Nahma, Iraq, the winner of the 462nd round of Drag Trade, received real $200
I’m 21, I’m a farmer. I enjoy trading and plan to become a successful investor. I learned Forex trading from YouTube and books. I prefer using technical and wave analyses. Usually, I don’t worry much when trading because I’m self-assured and I trust the results of my analysis.
When you choose an intermediary in trading, you should first of all pay attention to technical support, order execution and speed of transactions.
This stage of the contest was quite difficult for me: at first, it seemed almost impossible to place 3 trades within an hour. I recommend beginners to control their emotions, learn money management and technical analysis.
ExpertGC
ExpertGC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Grand Capital - Page 12 Empty New payment system: Beepay on April 30th

Post  ExpertGC on Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:09 am

Over 20 payment options are available for Grand Capital clients, and each one of them has its own advantages. However, the most useful ones are always those that allow clients to deposit and withdraw in their local currencies. Now we’re pleased to announce Beepay, a new payment service for our clients in China. Beepay lets you make all financial transactions in Chinese yuans with China UnionPay bank cards.
About Beepay
Beepay is a reliable financial provider, it’s among the ten services that work with China UnionPay. Over 3,000,000 payment transactions are processed through Beepay annually.
Denis Kulagin, Head of International Development:
“By introducing Beepay we’ve made a huge leap in enhancing our clients’ experience. Currently it’s the only payment service that allows to make deposits directly in Chinese yuans using local bank cards. It will make all financial operations significantly easier. We hope that our clients will appreciate the simplicity and convenience of Beepay.”
Why Beepay?
Deposit with just a few clicks;
40% bonus for each deposit;
Deposit commission is refunded;
Withdrawal commission is minimal.
Any deposit into a Standard or a Swap Free account at Grand Capital via Beepay is eligible for a tradable and withdrawable 40% bonus.
Deposit and claim bonus
To deposit:
Go to the Deposit section in your Private Office and select Beepay as the payment option;
Specify your account ID, currency and deposit amount, enter your bank card number;
Verify the transaction;
Start trading and earning.
Try the new payment system
ExpertGC
ExpertGC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Grand Capital - Page 12 Empty Grand Capital office opened in northern Tanzania on May 14th

Post  ExpertGC on Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:11 am

The growing demand for Grand Capital services in Africa has allowed us to grow at a record time. On May 9, the third Grand Capital corporate office opened in Arusha, Tanzania.
The regional representation appeared there thanks to the initiative of the Grand Capital partner Mr. Mchilo Evodio.
Goutam Das, director of the African region:
“The company is developing in the region at a record time. Only 2 weeks ago we opened our first office in Tanzania, and today we are happy to announce that residents of the north of the country will be able to get personal advice from Grand Capital specialists. Contacting the office will allow customers to save time and effort on getting to know the forex market.”
Right now, beginner traders can receive training in forex trading in the office. You can also:
select the optimal trading account and product for trading or investing;
get help with inputs and outputs;
join an affiliate program;
connect copying deals and more.
The address of the new office: P.O.BOX 13573, Sakina Street, Arusha, Tanzania.
You can clarify details and ask questions using the following contacts:
Phone +255753634511
Whatsapp +255 766 259 217 / +79643293668
E-mail g.das@grandcapital.net
ExpertGC
ExpertGC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Grand Capital - Page 12 Empty Interview with contest winners on May 23rd

Post  ExpertGC on Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:13 am

Our new interview round-up features an experienced trader and poker player, a civil servant and a math student. Learn how they learned trading, what helps them remain calm during work and why temperament often determines the manner of trading.
Junaid Malik. Pakistan, winner of the 469th round of Drag Trade, received real $200
Preferred currency pairs: USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY
Preferred indicators: RSI, MACD, moving averages, Bollinger lines
My name is Junaid Malik, I’m an employee of the state and my hobbies include Forex trading and videogames. I worked as a school teacher back in 2012 when I started trading, and it changed my life. At the time I was a complete newbie, knew nothing about financial market trading, but friends showed me the ropes. My goal is to earn enough to buy a big new house and a car. Usually, I don’t get nervous when trading, since I prefer long-term strategies and closely follow the market. I never trade short-term to avoid anxiety. When choosing a broker I pay attention to regulation, and it seems like Grand Capital is regulated by a reputable organization. My advice for beginners is to always use stop loss and take profit.
Stefan Rados, Serbia, winner of the 470th round of Drag Trade, received real $200
Preferred instruments: gold and major currency pairs
Preferred indicators: RSI, overbought and oversold levels, MACD.
My name Is Stefan Rados, I’m 30 and I work as an electrical engineer. I also trade and play poker. I want to start my own poker website and a brokerage company. Currently, my main goal is to earn 5 million dollars a year. I’m very emotional and it’s difficult for me to control my temper. I strictly follow the chosen trading strategy, this helps me to remain calm.
I like Grand Capital contests because of the duration of their rounds and the possibility to follow the results real-time. The contest that I took part in did not last too long. I had decided on a strategy and an instrument beforehand, I knew that I had pretty good chances, and won.
Jovana Cvetkovic, Serbia, winner of the 245th round of Rally Trade, received a no-deposit bonus of $500
I’m 24, I study math and want to become a professional trader. I learned everything on my own and still keep learning. Sometimes I take a walk to clear my head and calm down. I like Grand Capital contests: simple rules, easy to keep track of the results.
During this round I was trading GBP. I kept refreshing the page each minute to make sure I’m still number one. I think I won thanks to guessing the price movement direction correctly and setting the right trade expiration time. If you’re a beginner, study the market and the risks associated with Forex trading carefully, and also choose a good trading strategy.

ExpertGC
ExpertGC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Grand Capital - Page 12 Empty New Grand Capital office in the capital of Kenya onMay 31rd

Post  ExpertGC on Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:18 am

We’re pleased to announce that Kenya’s first Grand Capital office opened in the country’s capital, Nairobi. It is located at Pride towers, 1st Floor, Unit 2, Woodvale grove, Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya.
Visit our new office to:
Receive training in trading Forex instruments and CFD;
Build your own investment portfolio;
Start earning with LAMM accounts;
Learn more about our bonuses and special offers.
The head of the office is a partner of Grand Capital, Mr. John Wanjohi.
Contact us to learn the office’s business hours or ask anything about financial market trading:
Phone: +254 723979149 / +254 791470392
WhatsApp:+79643293668
Everyone interested in trading is welcome!
ExpertGC
ExpertGC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Grand Capital - Page 12 Empty New bank card verification rules on June 11th

Post  ExpertGC on Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:23 am

Please be informed that we have introduced new rules of bank card verification.
When using a bank card to make a deposit, you need to provide a color photo of both sides of the card. The first six and the last four digits of the card’s number must be clearly visible on the photo. The digits in between, as well as the CVV/CVC code on the back of the card must be covered by a real object (a piece of paper, a sticker etc.). The card holder’s signature on the back of the card must be legible. The card must be visible in full. If your card doesn’t have the holder’s name, you must upload a bank account statement or a screenshot from the online bank, where the card number’s first four digits, expiration date and holder’s name are clearly visible (the screenshot must contain online bank’s URL. If there’s any sensitive data, it must be covered).
If you want to make sure that you pass the verification as quickly as possible, we suggest providing photos (not scans) of your documents (ID, passport, driver’s license etc.).
ExpertGC
ExpertGC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Grand Capital - Page 12 Empty Interview with contest winners on June 20th

Post  ExpertGC on Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:24 am

There’s a curious pattern in trading. Those whose trades turn out not as good as they planned tend to blame unfortunate circumstances. But those who have made Forex trading one of the sources of their monthly income generally take full responsibility on themselves. In our latest interview round-up, contest winners shared with us their recipes for success.
Maksim Shvedchikov, Russia, winner of the 474th round of Drag Trade, received real $200
I’m 42, I work in construction and my main hobby is trading. I learned trading on my own, by the method of trial and error. I’ve been trading for about 8 years, the favorite instruments are EURJPY and USDZAR. I like news trading, I use the indicators Parabolic SAR and MACD. My most successful trade was at the time of Brexit vote: in just 2 hours I made $3,000. If I feel that I’m nervous, I put off trading until the next day or switch to my main job. When trading on a real account I try not to let the emotions take over, that’s why I appreciate contests for the opportunity to feel the thrill and adrenaline. It’s hard to pick the right strategy for such a fast-paced contest as Drag Trade, you just open trades with more volatile pairs. I had already participated in the company’s contests and even took medal places, but now I won for the first time. I recommend beginners to take part in contests and never give up: even if you don’t win at once, just keep putting one foot in front of the other!
Ali Farman, Pakistan, winner of the 247th round of Rally Trade, received a $500 no-deposit bonus
My name is Ali Farman, I’m 24. I’m a sales manager in a medical company. I like my job, but Forex trading is a great source of extra income, if you use money management correctly. I learned trading from online videos, webinars from various companies, and also books. My goal is to make 1 million dollars. At the beginning of each week I set specific goals for myself, and when I reach them, I don’t hurry, I wait for more favorable prices to improve my result. That’s how I control my emotions.
I tried trading with various brokers and came to the conclusion that above all I value responsive client support and fast withdrawals At first I chose Grand Capital because of their contests, then started trading with them. I like the company for low spreads and fast trade execution. My piece of advice for novice traders is to study a lot, set goals for yourself and plan your budget,
Andriy Klimovets, Ukraine, winner of the 475th round of Drag Trade, received real $200
My name is Andriy, I’m 53, I’m a retired serviceman. I like Forex and my job. I learned trading on my own thanks to contests, and by trading on real accounts with small deposit. Currently, my main goal is to increase my deposit. As a practice, once I deposited $1 into a real account and increased it 40 times. Everything is possible! Worrying and emotions are always there in trading. But they decrease as you gain experience and confidence in your actions. When choosing a broker, I pay attention to a company’s rating and trading conditions. I found Grand Capital accidentally, just saw an ad. I like their contest because there’s a chance to win real prizes, as well as bonuses you can trade with and withdraw the profit.
I’d like to recommend beginners to be more persistent in mastering this interesting trade. Don’t despair if you fail, and, of course, don’t trade mindlessly! Risks should be minimized.
ExpertGC
ExpertGC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Grand Capital - Page 12 Empty Grand Capital recognized as the fastest developing broker in Nigeria on June 27th

Post  ExpertGC on Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:26 am

Grand Capital was awarded as the fastest growing broker in Nigeria by popular local radio station Star FM. At the award ceremony, our head office was represented by Goutam Das, Director of Development in Africa at Grand Capital.
Our company has been an active presence in the region. In just a one year, Grand Capital opened four new offices, two in Lagos, one in Port Harcourt and one in Ife. The increasing demand for our services inspired us to improve our trading conditions, in 2019 we added two new payment options that allow making deposits and withdrawing funds in Nigerian nairas. All of this is available for our traders right now. Furthermore, we regularly hold educational events in the region: trading and investing seminars, webinars, expos.
Grand Capital recognized as the fastest developing broker in Nigeria
Grand Capital was awarded as the fastest growing broker in Nigeria by popular local radio station Star FM. At the award ceremony, our head office was represented by Goutam Das, Director of Development in Africa at Grand Capital.
Our company has been an active presence in the region. In just a one year, Grand Capital opened four new offices, two in Lagos, one in Port Harcourt and one in Ife. The increasing demand for our services inspired us to improve our trading conditions, in 2019 we added two new payment options that allow making deposits and withdrawing funds in Nigerian nairas. All of this is available for our traders right now. Furthermore, we regularly hold educational events in the region: trading and investing seminars, webinars, expos.

If you’re interested in online trading, visit our office in your city and start learning. See contacts.
Goutam Das, Director of Development in Africa:
“We wholeheartedly thank Star FM for appreciating the activity of Grand Capital so highly. We are honored to receive this award. In our work, we always prioritize the needs of our clients, and we hope to continue living up to their trust.”
ExpertGC
ExpertGC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Grand Capital - Page 12 Empty Payment system ThunderX pay available at Grand Capital on July 8th

Post  ExpertGC on Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:31 am

Payment system ThunderX pay available at Grand Capital
We’re pleased to announce that Grand Capital added ThunderX pay as a payment option specifically for our clients and partners from Thailand! We have received numerous requests concerning the integration of this system, and now it’s finally available on our website.
Denis Kulagin, Head of International Development at Grand Capital:
“ThunderX pay is working with 12 banks of Thailand and is already familiar to our clients, many use it for interbank and online transfers. Instead of routine operations required by both the bank and the payment recipient, ThunderX pay asks you only to scan a QR code. This significantly simplifies the depositing process and saves traders’ precious time.”
ThunderX pay means:
Ease of use. Just scan an QR code instead of filling out multiple forms.
No deposit fees.
40% bonus for all deposits into Standard and Swap Free accounts.
To make a deposit using ThunderX pay:
1. Go to the Deposit section in your Private Office and select ThunderX pay;
2. Fill in the required fields and scan the QR code with your mobile bank app and confirm the payment;
3. Fill out the form, send all the required documents and click Transfer Funds;
4. The funds will be transferred to your account. You can start trading and making profit!
ExpertGC
ExpertGC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Grand Capital - Page 12 Empty PayOp: make a deposit using any bank card on July 11th

Post  ExpertGC on Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:37 am

PayOp is the latest addition to our list of payment options which allows making deposits using bank cards issued by practically any country in the world.
Denis Kulagin, Head of International Development:
“Grand Capital is an international company, so the universal accessibility of our services is very important to us. Thanks to PayOp, clients can make deposits into their accounts practically from anywhere in the world, using only their bank cards. It saves time and allows to get access to the financial markets very quickly.”
PayOp means:
Compensation of deposit fees;
40% bonus for all deposits into Standard and Swap Free accounts;
To deposit with PayOp:
Go to your Private Office;
Select PayOp in the Deposit tab;
Select an account to make a deposit into and specify the amount and the currency, fill in the required fields and click Transfer funds.
Choose Bank card from the available payment options;
Enter your bank card details;
The funds will be transferred to your account.
PayOp receives payments in over 150 countries with over 170 deposit options
ExpertGC
ExpertGC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Grand Capital - Page 12 Empty First Grand Capital office in Brazil

Post  ExpertGC on Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:38 am

This business week has started off with great news for our traders in South America. We’re glad to announce that a new Grand Capital office opened on July 11th, 2019 in Imbituba, Santa Catarina, Brazil.
This office with a stunning view of the Atlantic coast has everything necessary to receive clients and conduct business meetings.
Come to our new office to receive:
—advice on capital management, improve your financial literacy and learn more about online trading;
—assistance in using automated trading systems and EAs.
Our new office will offer consultation services to both new and existing clients of Grand Capital. Furthermore, our experts will help you open a trading account, deposit and withdraw funds, they will tell you about legal and fiscal aspects of Forex, about bonuses and special offers of Grand Capital.
Address: Avenida Dr. João Rimsa, n° 785 — Sala 812, Centro, Imbituba, Santa Catarina, Brasil.
Phone: +55 48 99158 3331
See you in our new office!
ExpertGC
ExpertGC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Grand Capital - Page 12 Empty Grand Capital met the future RAMM managers in Amsterdam

Post  ExpertGC on Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:38 am

On July 8th, representatives of Grand Capital met investment account managers in Amsterdam. They talked about the future collaboration and the operation of RAMM as part of our company’s activity. Managers from the UK, the US and the Netherlands took part in the meeting. The event resulted in eight professional traders joining our company, they are planning to start sharing their trading strategies with investors very soon.
We remind you that Grand Capital introduced the innovative copy trading platform RAMM in June, 2019. Among its advantages over the previous generation platforms are its flexible settings. They allow to increase the effectiveness of trading strategies and the quality of trading.
You can see the list of all trading strategies and choose the best one in the RAMM section on our website.
ExpertGC
ExpertGC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum