Forex EA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Japanese sail patterns, strategy and more with ayrex binary options broker

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Japanese sail patterns, strategy and more with ayrex binary options broker - Page 5 Empty 5 Steps to Become a Super Operator

Post  oficial-Ayrex Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:40 pm

5 Steps to Become a Super Operator

Quite often we hear that trading binary options is as easy as a piece of pie, but is it really? Is it the same as the demonstration, in which trade with digital backgrounds, not real ones? All of the sudden pressure becomes too heavy and it feels more like fragile humans than commercial advantages.

If you want to become very good at trading, you need to learn to control your emotions because it can give you a lot of problems if the market does not go out as you think it will.

There are about 10 stages of becoming a merchant of goods , which may be slightly different depending on your personality and business experience.

When you decide to enter the market, your decision is based on the belief that this time is perfect for trading. One feels almost sure that you know what is going to happen and it feels great. It is a stage of "optimism" . Everything seems to be going well and they are anticipating success, excited to see a positive outcome.

At that precise moment, we are starting to feel kind of intelligent, like a true expert in trading and our critical judgment becomes Overclouded. It is difficult to analyze the current situation clearly at this "smart" stage , however, it is crucial to stay aware to be able to stay within your risk management strategy and not rush into unplanned trades.

When the first signs of trade appear there are not going their way, we get nervous and worried. It is a beginning of stage "anxiety" , where we are beginning to recognize that you can lose your investment and possible gains and not really in control anymore.

The absence of control brings the stage of "fear" into. The realization that we made a mistake to start growing fast.

In the "panic" stage our emotions get control over our head, making us helpless children at the mercy of the market. Time is running

Japanese sail patterns, strategy and more with ayrex binary options broker - Page 5 2B89SZi

Do you want to know what happens next? There are 2 ways to realize this: you can wait for the next part until tomorrow or check it right now on our platform!
Sincerely yours,

I recommend you apply everything you learn in this forum on ayrex the best binary options broker

Links: AYREX

Ayrex Team.

oficial-Ayrex

Back to top Go down

Japanese sail patterns, strategy and more with ayrex binary options broker - Page 5 Empty 5 other stages of becoming a super operator

Post  oficial-Ayrex Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:44 pm

5 other stages of becoming a super operator

Facing a fault we often have our expectations and make a resolution not to do it again. "Giving up" stage helps us to cope with our current negative emotions and disappointment.

No one likes to lose and if this happens they tend to fell into a "depression" phase , playing all things that went wrong again and again. It is the best way to avoid this part or make it as short as possible, spend some quality time with your thoughts and make real plans how not to make same mistakes in the future.

That is done after we realize that mistakes are actually the best education we can get and can make a better trader from us someday. "Hope" is "perpetual motion" for all traders, since even professionals can mess it up sometimes. Willing to make mistakes over time, but learn the lesson and make it to your benefit.

Fully recovered we are ready to start trading again, entering the market with the priceless experience, which will help us later. Market goes its way and "relief" that makes a smart trader again. It is very easy to give in to this impression that you are invincible, but remain conscious and keep the analysis of what is going on.

This brings us back to the "optimistic" scenario , since not only does the market move in circles, but with the help of their experience and admitting that they are only human, after all, it is easy to control their trade and emotions. Start analyzing not only the market, but how you feel about it and step a little closer to becoming a super trader!

Japanese sail patterns, strategy and more with ayrex binary options broker - Page 5 K0VtZM2

I recommend you apply everything you learn in this forum on ayrex the best binary options broker

Links: AYREX

And check how well you are in trading binary options on our real or demo platforms at any time! 

Sincerely yours, 
Equipo Ayrex.

oficial-Ayrex

Back to top Go down

Japanese sail patterns, strategy and more with ayrex binary options broker - Page 5 Empty Jim Rogers: The Hard Active Guru

Post  oficial-Ayrex Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:46 pm

Jim Rogers: The Hard Active Guru
There was once a 5 year old named James (but they all called him Jim anyway) decided to launch a little start up. We can not say that selling peanuts and collecting empty soda bottles made him a billionaire, but smart investment style did.

Born in 1942 Jim Rogers remains one of the most known and respected investors of the last 50 years. His interests have not been limited to investing alone: he is also a famous entrepreneur, financial commentator and author of numerous books on finance ("A bull in China", "Hot raw materials", "Capitalist adventure", etc.). What is the secret of Jim Roger's amazing success?

A student at Yale and Oxford later, Jim had studied various subjects including economics, philosophy, and politics, allowing him to gain a magnificent perspective on what has been happening in the world. In 1964 he became a Wall Street man, where he learned about stocks and bonds.
During his Wall Street years, Jim Rogers was working with another famous investor George Soros, with whom he founded the Quantum Fund , which was one of the first international funds. In 1970-80s the portfolio was acquired 4200%, while the S & P gained 47%.

"I can remember the exact day of the net worth my first million dollars.It was in November 1977. I was 35 years old I knew I needed more than that to do what I wanted when I was 37 - I decided to stop working age in search of adventures ".

After the astounding result, Rogers decided to take a break and went traveling around the world on his motorcycle. Later, it has been done a few more times, so it was picked up in the Guinness Book of Records. He has also written a best-selling book on investment and his bicycle adventures ("Investment Driver").
In 1998 Jim Rogers founded the International Rogers Raw Materials Index (RICI) . It represents the value of a basket of commodities consumed in the world economy, ranging from agriculture to energy products and metals. Jim Roger prefers to invest in real estate, raw materials raw materials and natural resources.
Talk about Jim Roger's trading strategy, which can be defined as "buy cheap and sell expensive " . To put it into practice you need to find something cheap and unpopular among other investors, but with visible positive changes. Do not rush into the purchase immediately, they do the task carefully. When you finally buy it, hold on to it until stocks will rise to the highest levels ("bubbles"). Everyone will try to buy it and you will be able to make the most of it. Be patient, if your task is done, time will fire.

Jim Rogers does not believe in technical analysis and the trader's ability to predict the future. He only uses tables to review the past and use serious fundamental reasons in his negotiating style, getting involved only in long-term operations.

"Swim your own careers," he once said. Maybe this is one of Jim Roger's best tips because it is very important to develop your own style of trading, not copying other forms traders, but patiently evolve and complete your own.

Japanese sail patterns, strategy and more with ayrex binary options broker - Page 5 I2crU4W

Start your own trading history with Ayrex!
Sincerely yours,
Ayrex Team.

oficial-Ayrex

Back to top Go down

Japanese sail patterns, strategy and more with ayrex binary options broker - Page 5 Empty The model competition: another success story

Post  oficial-Ayrex Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:47 pm

The model competition: another success story

Today we would like to share another incredible interview with one of our best operators - Ronnie D. , who has kindly agreed to share thoughts about Ayrex and the special model competition with us. Hopefully, you will find that it is as useful and fascinating as we do. Enjoy!

1) How do you prepare for each round?
A: "It's a really incredible experience to be in this type of competition, where you do not have to pay anything for participation and test your skills and your patience. If you are lucky enough to become one of the 8 winners, Real money prizes will be given to you.The prizes are starting at $ 5 and up and up to $ 100! That is crazy! Therefore, they have not really done anything special, but I was trying to stay calm 30 minutes before the start I just checked the real trend in the market in general and specifically in the currency I would like to trade a small piece of advice on my part: when you try to make a quick and good prediction of The next trend, the direction and investment base of the candles, which can actually save you. "

2) What do you like about the Most Contest?
R: . "What I like the most explosive binary is that it is at your disposal 3 times a week, so even if you lose today, you can always try again tomorrow. In addition, every time you see a positive trend after the loss , You can open a new one right away, because there are 30 seconds of short-term options, it's not really a great opportunity to cover it, but do not hesitate, catch your moment! "

3) What can you recommend to other participants?
A: "To all my friends who are competing in Ayrex, there is only one thing I would like to say (in my experience of trading at Ayrex I have won twice already) do not rush after opening as many trades as you can. First of all, t ry to understand the trend: if it is going to continue or there is a great resistance that will trigger a new direction finally, thanks for giving me this chance to win and share my experience with other traders thats just great.

Are you ready to win? Sign up for the free Demo Contest and check it out for yourself!

Japanese sail patterns, strategy and more with ayrex binary options broker - Page 5 Q9Yez11

Sincerely yours, 
Equipo Ayrex.

oficial-Ayrex

Back to top Go down

Japanese sail patterns, strategy and more with ayrex binary options broker - Page 5 Empty 10 data on automatic withdrawals

Post  oficial-Ayrex Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:01 pm

10 data on automatic withdrawals

What makes a really good runner really special? Fast and simple platform, high disbursements, customer support tools? All these points are very important for every trader, however quick and painless withdrawal is just what can make you happy after a long trading day.

Just a couple of months ago, we introduced the revolutionary automatic recall system, which has already become one of the most popular features among our dealers.
Do you want to know more? Here are 10 reasons why we believe automatic withdrawals are the best:

1. To get your removal of automated treatment, you need to make sure that your account is verified with photos of your identity and address proofs. However, this has to be done only once, which saves time later.

2. Since automatic withdrawals are processed by the system, it will take only 30 seconds for us to complete, which means in a minute you find your balance.

3. To make it more comfortable for you, we have decided that it is absolutely free. No commissions, no expenses.

4. Autowithdrawals are available for the same electronic systems as the manuals: Neteller and Moneybookers.

5. To ensure that the system will be able to process your application without the help of the Finance Department, check that all your deposits are made with a single or with one and the same Moneytellers Neteller account.

6. The automatic extractions available once in 24 hours, but can be removed as often as you like with manual extractions (1-3 hours).

7. Request a withdrawal in the range of $ 5 to $ 100 to get it processed automatically.

8. There are 2 coins in which you can withdraw: USD and EUR.

9. Withdraw your funds at any time of day or night and even on weekends.

10. Ayrex is one of the first brokers to offer operators automatic withdrawals.

Withdraw your funds at any time of day or night and even on weekends. Ayrex is one of the first brokers to offer operators automatic withdrawals.

Japanese sail patterns, strategy and more with ayrex binary options broker - Page 5 SLGOJE0
Discover all the incredible automatic withdrawal opportunities with Ayrex
Sincerely yours,

Ayrex Team.

oficial-Ayrex

Back to top Go down

Japanese sail patterns, strategy and more with ayrex binary options broker - Page 5 Empty Coverage: a real help in managing your money

Post  oficial-Ayrex Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:05 pm

Coverage: a real help in managing your money

Coverage is one of the most popular money management systems. With its simple methods you can get kind of insurance against negative events and losses. It can also give you a perfect winning combination, if it fits a bargaining strategy with the winning rate of 60% or more. Its main goal is to help you minimize your losses and get more profits with every green trade. It is generally considered as a first step towards smart trading.

Let's say the asset price goes in the right direction and will most likely close higher than the opening price. However, there are still 5 minutes to the end of your operation and the result can change dramatically in a second. You can protect your profits by opening another trade with the same asset, but instead of choosing the same address, you need to click on the opposite. For example, if you have the option to call in your first trade, choose Echar for your second one.
There are only 3 ways how to end your operations can:

1. Close price is higher than the opening price. If your second job was a put option, you will win the first trade and lose the second. Its loss from the second trade and profit of the first will be 5% of the total loss of the two investments (instead of 85%). As you can see, this method can help you get insurance against possible losses.

2. Close price is lower than the opening price. In this case, you will lose the call option, but win the sales option with your second job. Again, your loss will be only 5% of the amounts invested.

3. Close price is higher for your first trade (call option) and lower for the second trade (put). This is the best possible result, which will bring you double profits. Despite all the positive aspects, coverage should not be considered as a definitive winning strategy, but it can be a real treasure trove of money management.

Japanese sail patterns, strategy and more with ayrex binary options broker - Page 5 YOF71Xs

Want to try smart trading? You can do it anytime on our free demo platform! Demo Ayrex

Sincerely yours,
Ayrex Team.

oficial-Ayrex

Back to top Go down

Japanese sail patterns, strategy and more with ayrex binary options broker - Page 5 Empty Paul Tudor Jones

Post  oficial-Ayrex Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:10 pm

Paul Tudor Jones

Paul Tudor Jones is one of the most famous traders today. Born in 1954 in Memphis, he is also known as a businessman, philanthropist and 345 richest man in the world.

After graduating from the University of Virginia in 1976, Paul Tudor Jones began working as an employee at commercial plants and later became a broker for EF Hutton & Co. These years can easily be considered as part of his financial education and Prepared him during the trip on his own. 2 years later was applied to the Harvard Business School, but was never there, because: "For what I am doing here, I will not teach anything. This skill set is not something that is taught in business school".

Shortly thereafter, Paul Tudor Jones began working with Eli Tullis on the cotton trading features on the New York Stock Exchange. These years have not been easy for him, but it was a great school of emotional control: "No matter how you look at it, there are huge emotional ups and downs involved in the trade."

In 1980 Tudor Investment Corporation was founded, currently working on investment strategies such as global macro discretionary, global macro quantitative (managed futures), equity discretionary long short quantitative neutral stock market and capital growth / ,. In 1987 she was one of the few people, who noticed the similar characteristics between 1929 and the current market and could predict Black Monday with triple their funds.

Jones trading style is mainly based on technical analysis and the current market situation. There are 10 trade rules, which tend to follow:

• Counter investment strategy - find erroneous price and undervalued investments and buy it.
  • Market opportunism - when developing an investment idea, do not give it up: keep the control out until you prove otherwise or change your mind about it.
  • Swing Trading - The best money is made in the market spins.
  • Get out of a losing position that is making your feeling uncomfortable. The key is to play a great defense, not a big offense.

• Decrease the size of your trade when you are doing wrong, increase when all is well.

• Start making mental stops. If price reaches that number, leave at all costs.

• Keep a keen eye on the risks involved in your operations.

• Check prices moves first, not fundamentals

• Do not get stuck in your previous mistakes, focus on the future.

• Do not be a hero. Does not have an ego. Always question yourself and your ability.

Japanese sail patterns, strategy and more with ayrex binary options broker - Page 5 EmeX8zw

Learn how to operate as Paul Tudor Jones II with Ayrex!
Sincerely yours,
Ayrex Team.

oficial-Ayrex

Back to top Go down

Japanese sail patterns, strategy and more with ayrex binary options broker - Page 5 Empty The mock-up contest: some tips from one of the winners

Post  oficial-Ayrex Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:15 pm

The mock-up contest: some tips from one of the winners

Sometimes we just have to see a great example of bargaining style and bare fate to encourage us to move on and continue to improve our skills. To that end we have decided to get another interview with one of our winners of the Free Demo Contest. Our hero of the day is Muhammad Z. (also known as LoDone), who has won the contest twice already ($ 50 and $ 75). Your trading style includes fairly unique and interesting short-term techniques and here 3 pieces of advice you would like to share with you.

Ayrex representative: "Hello Muhammad, could you tell us a little about yourself and your experience in trading binary options? How long have you been in this industry?

You see, I have a massive background in trade, have been in the currency of the last 5 years, but my first experience of binary options that really happened to you A few months ago my best friend told me about her contest and how she was trying out, but without any real success she .He did not win or anything but was actually excited by the competition and the real possibility of winning In trade.That sounded interesting to me and I decided to give it a try.To be honest, I think it was one of my better decisions, because I still like it.

Ayrex representative: "That's really cool!" And what about your trading practice? "Spend some time getting ready for the contest? Any technique or secret rituals?"

Muhammad: "Of course I like to be fully prepared for it because it helps me make the right decisions and that is very important in the 1 hour competition.What I like to do before it starts is to relax, Take a break from my job and just walk a little (it's always good for nerves) .After you're completely calm, check what's happening in the market and choose the active or 2 and focus on it. Nervous, because you will never be fully prepared for the rush no matter what you do, so just breathe and think. There is no hurry, there is no panic. "

Ayrex representative: "Totally agree, we share the same ideas about smart trading, by the way, is there anything in the contest that you like the most?"

Muhammad: "Actually, yes, there is. The best point for me is that you can take part 3 times a week." So many opportunities to win! And if they lose today they do not bother me as much as they could because they can try Again 2 times more. "

We hope that this interview will help you in your business activities. You can also check your bargaining skills and compete for 8 prizes in our free mock-up contest on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 12:00 o'clock sharp . Good luck! 

Japanese sail patterns, strategy and more with ayrex binary options broker - Page 5 SecFgXC

Sincerely yours,
Ayrex Team.

oficial-Ayrex

Back to top Go down

Japanese sail patterns, strategy and more with ayrex binary options broker - Page 5 Empty BinaryOptionsPost.com released review about Ayrex

Post  oficial-Ayrex Mon May 01, 2017 2:54 pm

Dear Traders,

We are extremely happy to share with you that one of the most popular BO websites has just released the new video review about our platform! Besides the well-known features like automatic withdrawals and Islamic accounts, which we have been offering for a while now, it also mentions the latest developments, such as trading with the technical indicators (Moving average and Bollinger Bands).

We hope that you will enjoy watching this video as much as we do!

Sincerely yours,

Ayrex Team.

oficial-Ayrex

Back to top Go down

Japanese sail patterns, strategy and more with ayrex binary options broker - Page 5 Empty The secrets of trading with Bollinger Band

Post  oficial-Ayrex Mon May 01, 2017 3:00 pm

Dear Traders,
At the start of their career, many traders usually wonder how the market can be actually predicted? Is it even possible and if so, how can it be achieved? The answer is actually pretty simple - with a help of technical analysis tools.
The main feature of this approach lies in the detailed analysis of the price movements in the market. It helps to study supply and demand on the market and understand in what direction price most likely to go in the future.
In the 1980s the famous market technician John Bollinger was working on making a strategy using the moving average and standard deviation calculation to understand how the price of an asset can change from its actual value. This way you can see when the market becomes volatile by the widened bands and, on the other side, check the less volatile times when the band contract.
Basically, Bollinger Band is a combination of 3 lines only: centre line and 2 channels above and below it. The central line is a well known exponential moving average and the price channels (or bands) are the standard deviations of your asset. Moving average helps a trader to see the trend better, while bands are the best for monitoring the trading activity around your asset.
Sounds great, isn’t it? But what are the rules of using it in the real life? In the moments, when you see that the price of your asset reaches the upper Bollinger Band repeatedly, the prices can be considered as overbought. On the contrary, when it reaches the lower band, it’s a clear oversold and it’s time to enter the market.
Usually, if a price of your asset reaches the band and crosses it, it signals the start or continuation of the trend. So, while the price touches or crosses the upper band, it’s an uptrend and if it is the lower band instead, it’s a downtrend.
Bollinger Band can be a great help for every trader, but we recommend you not to rely on it only in your work, but combine it with the other indicators and adjust to your strategy to reach the best trading results.
Japanese sail patterns, strategy and more with ayrex binary options broker - Page 5 OHcsZg6
Sincerely yours,
Ayrex Team.

oficial-Ayrex

Back to top Go down

Japanese sail patterns, strategy and more with ayrex binary options broker - Page 5 Empty Vote for Ayrex on FxDailyinfo.com

Post  oficial-Ayrex Mon May 01, 2017 3:04 pm

Dear Traders,

What do you value the most in your broker? Reliability, usability, simplicity? 

In Ayrex we keep constant work on providing you with the best trading experience. 

Although improvement is not an easy process, your support helps us greatly on the way of making the platform the best!
Give your vote for us on FxDailyinfo.com in the "Best Binary Options Broker" and "Best Education Provider" nominations, if you have truly enjoyed trading with us and would like to support us!
Japanese sail patterns, strategy and more with ayrex binary options broker - Page 5 8DBadK0
Sincerely yours,
Ayrex Team.

oficial-Ayrex

Back to top Go down

Japanese sail patterns, strategy and more with ayrex binary options broker - Page 5 Empty Scale trading

Post  oficial-Ayrex Mon May 01, 2017 3:05 pm

Dear Traders,
What do we expect from a good trading strategy? Profitability, usability, security of our funds? Actually, it has to include it all, but finding the can be a really long term process.
Scale trading is one of the most popular trading techniques. Quite often it is described by the professionals as the “can’t lose” strategy, but don’t rush into trading with it right away, because it will be as profitable as you are skilful
The basics are pretty simple: if you see that the price is already going your way, open more trades to increase your earnings.
There are certain advantages in scale trading, which can suit you well:

• When you divide your investments into the smaller amounts, risks become considerably smaller. For instance, in case of sudden changes in the price movement, you will lose only a small amount of your funds, instead of losing it all.

• Buying more options during the correlation periods allows increasing of your total profit, especially when the trend is stable.

In the same time, there are a couple of negative moments, which has to be taken into consideration:

• If your prediction is incorrect, your total loss will be heavier than the one that you could have get by entering the market without scaling.

• Random buying of additional options can also result in eliminating of all the advantages of your current profit.

Still, have doubts about whether or not you should use it? Let’s say that you’ve decided that it is time to buy a call long term option. When and most importantly how to choose which additional options you need to buy with it?
First of all, you need to know that opening trades with the trend can be quite risky. That’s why scale order has to be bought during the price correlation periods. The best way to determine it is by using technical analysis tools. Understanding of support and resistance lines won’t take much time, but can provide you with the best trading opportunities. One of the best moments to open new trades is when the price of your asset gets back to the resistance level. Also, it’s important that your additional options will share the same expiration time with the one that you have bought first. This way all your options will be working as one and for the same goal.
What makes scale trading really interesting for binary options traders is its flexibility and the ability to adjust it to the current trading situation. Instead of opening one big trade, you can divide it into parts and open new trades in the same direction, if a situation seems profitable.
Trading becomes easier with the developed approach and scale trading is definitely worth checking out!
 Japanese sail patterns, strategy and more with ayrex binary options broker - Page 5 ApWN2B4 
Try these strategies on our Demo!
Sincerely yours,
Ayrex Team.

oficial-Ayrex

Back to top Go down

Japanese sail patterns, strategy and more with ayrex binary options broker - Page 5 Empty How to win the free Demo Contest?

Post  oficial-Ayrex Mon May 01, 2017 3:07 pm

Dear Traders,
On Friday hundreds of traders took part in the 222nd Binary Blast Contest and as always competition was tough. Many of you have asked us how to become one of 8 winners and claim your prize and today we decided to prepare another interview with one of the Contest winners for you. One of the winners of the last Contest from India IndianWolf (6th place) was kind enough to share his thoughts and advice about it with us. Hope, you'll find useful on your way to becoming one of the best binary options traders!
Ayrex rep.: "Hi, IndianWolf! Congratulations on your victory in the last round! Could you tell us a little how do you prepare for each round? Are there any special rituals you like to do before it?"

IndianWolf: "My preparation includes getting my mind off from any current situation like being happy or sad or anything else. I cut the emotional part in my trading. Yes, actually I follow a ritual like closing my eyes and telling myself why am I doing it and how exactly am I going to do it".

Ayrex rep.: "Right mindset is really everything, isn't it? And is there anything that you like about the Contest the most? Or maybe there is something that you don't like?"

IndianWolf: "For me, the timing of one hour is the best that can be, cause it makes you bring out the best in you. Also, I wish the Contest would run forever, so we could see the traders that are really the best. I mean they gain 500-800% return in just 1-hour, that's insane!".

Ayrex rep.: "Totally agree! Very often we get to see the most impressive trading performance, like the one you've shown. Could you give any personal recommendations to other traders about it, please?"

IndianWolf: What I can really recommend is to avoid rushing into trading in the first minutes, cause it is just chaos that will be ruling your mind. Instead, wait for 15-20 min: by that time all losers will quit and you'll be able to see the leaderboard and plan accordingly. I won because I placed the majority of my trades in the last 30 minutes. Thank you for giving me this opportunity".
Don't miss your chance to fight for the victory! Join the Demo Contest on Monday, Wednesday or Friday at 12:00 pm EET!
Japanese sail patterns, strategy and more with ayrex binary options broker - Page 5 R5zMRp3
Sincerely yours,
Ayrex Team.

oficial-Ayrex

Back to top Go down

Japanese sail patterns, strategy and more with ayrex binary options broker - Page 5 Empty Re: Japanese sail patterns, strategy and more with ayrex binary options broker

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5